Published on May 15, 2020 by Aisha White
We’re currently open and also offering online consultations via Zoom! Please call or contact us to learn more.
Covid Precautions/Instructions for Patients:
- Any patients who are exhibiting signs of illness or who have been in contact with someone testing positive for Covid-19 infection within the last two weeks will be asked to reschedule.
- Appointments will be spaced out to minimize the interaction of patients and keep the office below 25% capacity.
- We are requesting that patients come to appointments alone. Exceptions will be made for minors or those requiring assistance.
- Anyone entering the office must wear a mask.
- We will continue to update policies and procedures as things change and we receive new information from the Governor, Mayor, and Travis County medical authorities.
- Download and complete the New-QPS-Intake Form
- Download and complete thePhoto-Consent Form